Hablamos Español
(479) 442-5577

K-1 Visas: Fiancé(e) Visas

If you are planning to marry a foreign-citizen living outside the United States and wish to bring them into the United States, the K-1 visa might be available for your situation. The K-1 Visa allows the foreign-citizen fiancé (e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen fiancé(e) within 90...
Read More

Immigration Relief Available

You don’t want to lose what may be your only opportunity to obtain lawful status in the United States. After already suffering a tremendous life-altering event or set of circumstances, seeking lawful status can often make matters more complicated. Domestic violence, and trafficking, in the United States, as well as suffering persecution abroad, are issues...
Read More

Central American Minors Program (CAM)

The Central American Minors Refugee/Parole Program (CAM) offers certain children in El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras a safe and legal alternative to the often-dangerous trips many undertake to get to the United States. The CAM program began accepting applications just this year, but already qualifying parents are rapidly becoming aware of this available benefit. Applicants...
Read More

After an Accident: Do’s and Don’ts

DO: Call 911. Seek medical attention. See a doctor immediately. Although you may feel fine now or think your injuries aren’t very serious, symptoms such as the following can appear days after the accident: *Pain *Discomfort *Dizziness *Numbness Getting medical attention quickly isn’t just the best thing for your health—it also strengthens your personal injury...
Read More