Joyce Law Firm’s immigration practice group is a full-service immigration law provider representing clients throughout NWA, Arkansas, and beyond. Immigration is a personal issue for us, as many of our firm’s members have experienced immigration issues in their personal lives. We are a culturally diverse group with ties to Mexico, El Salvador, Spain, Colombia, and Taiwan.
We simply love helping people achieve their immigration goals, whether they include becoming a U.S. citizen, bringing a spouse or fiancée to the United States, obtaining lawful permanent resident status, securing a visa to bring a company or religious worker into the country, or, if necessary assisting refugees or others who find themselves in deportation proceedings. While we enjoy working with immigration agencies, such as the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), for the benefit of our clients, if necessary, we will sue them to enforce our clients’ rights.
To get to know each of our immigration law practice areas, feel free to explore the links below. If you have any questions about how one of these areas may apply to your situation, please do not hesitate to contact us at (479) 442-5577 to arrange for a consultation.
Cases We Handle
- Deportation Defense
- U.S. District Courts
- U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeal
- Family Based Petitions
- Adjustment of Status
- Consular Processing
- Fiancée Visas
- Humanitarian Relief
- Affirmative Asylum Applications
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- U Visas
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Traditional Deferred Action
- Citizenship & Residency Issues
- Registration of Citizenship
- Renewal of Permanent Resident Cards
- Freedom of Information Act Requests (FOIA)